Thursday, September 11, 2008

PUA Untold Story 9

Sent via email (gossipboys@nastything.com)
Fri, 12 Sep 2008

When I started tossing, your look was so amazing. Curly not red haired like Julia Roberts color, staring at you my heart jumps and goes overboard. Blissful indeed when I see her running and gunning resembling a tough unicorn dazzling to us minions.

My fantasies turned to nightmare as she walks passed me; my so called angel went to the other fence of pecking hens. Why would this happen, I do have even bigger puckering pen.

I was unaware that back in the states, during their college days she found her big love in the same under wear. I feel so hopeless that my offer is not enough and make Ms. DeGeneres goes berserk, roll and laugh.

After a long squeezing, news spread that their cheesy bond went sour as bad as Swedish blue cheese odor. Now it’s el diablo’s chance, coz her she is fond to play the game of chance. Poker face don’t matter and help me hold that Texas ranger.

Whip… Whapiisssh.. Whapiisssh until she dips
Bring back the saddle and ride with gentle
I will make you wonder and make you remember
Fell the true might and power
In full throttle of a rightful lover.


XO XO,
Gossip boy


No comments: